On May 4, 2021, we welcome (potential) investors at 18h (CET) to join us for a sneak preview of the great future of Flxion.
Flxion is a tool with a great potential, and will be the de facto organisation and meeting management tool for fluid organisations and fluid teams in the coming decade. The MVP of Flxion for fluid meeting management is ready, and gets its first user appraisal.
The coming months the developers will add functionality that ensures Flxion helps to support fast evolving duties in fluid organisations, and make progress over the course of meetings. The first test clients will be attracted, and the startup will be made ready for the first Series A round.
We believe that today is a great moment to explain our future plans to both existing and future stakeholders. For all Belgian investors there is also a small introduction to the specific tax law that stimulates the investment with a 45% tax cut.
Start 18h00 (CET)
- 18h00: Welcome, short intro of ImpactBuilders and Flxion
- 18h15: Tax shelter for startups – by Philippe Claeys (Tax Consult)
- 18h45: “The future of Work is Flxion”, Jan Lagast, vision architect (ImpactBuilders, Flxion).
- 19h00: The future legal structure of Flxion, Ruben Schoenmakers (EY Law)
- 19h15: Q&A
- 19h30: End
- Free to attend, but registration is required.
- This event is not intended to be an advice or a call to invest.
- Potential investors receive a numbered memorandum upon request.
- We will send you the Flxion meeting room link before the session